Sunday, February 24, 2013

Religion

I have been asked, as an evaluation of "what leaders today" are thinking, to post daily updates considering my well-being and general information of what I am doing.
As I have already mentioned, women, those of what people call "the fairer sex", could not interest me more than watching a ship crossing into the horizon never to be seen again. So the question is what am I doing in my spare time since I've had my manly id removed post congenital leaving room for my ego and super ego (Yes I hear your jokes on the lower floors, and it amuses me too - Especially you Brian. That promotion is so far away). 

People have asked if I am a religious person, living in the US, a very religious country indeed, that is a logical question. One I have a need to answer.

 Considering my youth; my parents always pushed and prodded for us to go to church, to amend our sins and the like. We had a stronghearted preacher, with his mind in the right place, amending for all our sins in the whole community. I liked him, not because of the religion he was preaching, but because he was an honest man working hard to tell the stories he so believed in, working hard to work in fact. Another kind of work than I was interested in nonetheless, but still something he dedicated his whole heart and mind to. Religion.

I am not a believer in God as a whole, or any God if there should be several. I am not the one who should drive towards the Agnostic way of life, but rather I would fulfill my staying in Atheism. I do not go to church, and I have no contact with the religious side of our country. The gullible masses around me, would prefer me being catholic, as such a religion makes an honest man out of almost everyone. I good leader is a catholic leader. That happenstance makes me a terrible leader. Even my Atheism is drive out into it's own course. I believe, as some other, in the power of machines. I do not believe they are the ultimate power, but they are the power we create, and in the image we desire. We as man, should believe in ourselves as a person, and believe in what we can do if we wholeheartedly work as hard as possible to achieve it. There is nothing we cannot do if we do like that. Take me for example. I have reached the top, and keep my stay there until I die, because that is what my heart tells me and the belief I have wants me to. I believe I have the power as much as god does, just towards a smaller number of people. Most who work here, sees me as a mythical person. Why? - Well they have not seen me, and the rumors of how I got top the top floor have been hazy, if not impossible to explain. I did not do desk jobs before coming here, but went straight in, so obviously I am in most terms a hero. 

So that is all in all what I believe in, in the morning, and in the evening before I go to bed, myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment